Πέμπτη 6 Ιουνίου 2013

cheesy, cheesy, cheesy


I could love you more than I do. much, much more.
but then the Earth would not be able to carry the weight of my love.
Its orbit would be altered, causing changes to the velocity relationshio of all planets with potentially disastrous  results for our solar system.
I will not go into scientific details but let just say that all seas could dry up. koalas would walk from Australia all the way to England. they would take up smoking, going to pubs and drinking themselves to extinction due to liver failure.
illegal aliens from other planets would come to Earth and start working for free. the entire economic structure would crumble at once.
due to the realignment of the planets my voice would change. I would finally be able to sing beautiful songs for you.
I would find a portal to a parallel universe where Van Gogh is still alive. I would give him a photograph of you so he could draw you.
I would give you the painting and you would be so touched. You would start to like me a little.
that would be so wonderful but I think koalas are so adorable. almost as adorable as you.
I would not want to be responsible for their extinction so I will keep on loving you the way I do and hope it's enough.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου